Can I return a defective product?
If you get a defective product in your hands, you can contact our store, report the problem presented and help you. Initially, and in order to avoid unnecessary hassle, an attempt will be made to solve the problem by telephone. The charge in this case will be borne by our store if the problem occurs up to 30 days after purchase. In addition to the 30-day period, the cost of returning the product is borne exclusively by the customer.
Can I return a product that I do not really like?
Return or change of product not due to our own fault or defect of the product is at the expense of the customer and only under the condition that the product is in excellent condition, intact in its original packaging and within 14 days from the date of its purchase. In this case, shipping costs are paid by the customer.
The customer is obliged to take over, unpack and check the products to confirm the absence of external aesthetic defects. If identified, it is entitled to refuse receipt of the item and return it to the distributor, or to announce the appearance of aesthetic defects within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the item, and in the event of this delay, right. Our store is obliged in a short time to replace the item with a new one. In the case of unconditional receipt of the species, it is considered to have been delivered in excellent external condition without aesthetic defects.
Returns of products at the Store’s expense
The return of products is charged to the Store:
- In all cases where products delivered are different than the products ordered, either by type or quantity.
- If the item’s package is damaged on delivery.
- If it is found that the product delivered has a manufacturing defect (provided this is confirmed by the authorized repairer providing the guarantee of good functioning) or a lack of property which has previously been agreed in writing with the company.
- In case the item’s package is damaged on delivery, the customer must not accept to receive the product and ask for a replacement, upon agreement.
- In the case of a return with a charge to the store the products must be returned to the condition received by the customer and the agreed time. Any delay on the part of the customer is justified only for reasons of force majeure, otherwise the right of replacement under this term is lost.
- In all cases, the return of the product to be replaced must be accompanied by all the documents accompanying the product (eg DAT, Retail and so on) and full packaging (unless a defect is involved which was later found out of delivery and packaging did not exist or also outside of the case of a product the packaging of which was received by the distributors at the time of delivery of the item). The return of the products at the store’s charge will be effected by the way it was sent.
- In the event of a refund of the products as appropriate, repair or replacement will be effected, otherwise the transaction will be canceled if the customer legally repudiates the two previous ones, so that, provided the products have been previously received and checked by the store, in case of cancellation, the money will be repaid to the customer in the same way that they were paid for by the store. In particular, in the case of credit card debit the store will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed to any transaction provided according to the contract it has concluded with the customer without any responsibility of the store no longer. Following this update, the store has no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the settlement, regulated by the contract.
- In the case of cash payment, if the customer had opted for the “pick-up” option, he would be refunded to him by the store where he received the receipt. The return will be made within 14 (14) working days of both the product and the price.
- In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the online store has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and unilaterally and unconditionally, wholly or partly offsetting this claim against the customer.
Right of withdrawal
From the initial submission of the customer’s order up to 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion to delivery (in the case of products), even when there is a lot on the same order from delivery and the latter while there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from delivery of the first, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale.
This withdrawal is unjustifiable and without any charge, and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the state he has received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. Return of the item is accepted only if the purchaser has first repaid any amount paid by the store for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
The revocation statement is executed in writing or electronically and the store is required to send a confirmation of receipt of a withdrawal statement as soon as it comes to it.
Following the rescission statement, the store is required to reimburse the price it has received.
The return of the money to the customer will be made in the case of credit card billing as follows: if until the withdrawal and return of the item has been paid to the store the price from the Bank, the store will be obliged to inform the Bank about its cancellation transaction and the bank will proceed with any transaction provided for under the contract it has concluded with the client. Following this update, the store has no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the settlement, regulated by the contract.
In the case of cash payment, if the customer had opted for “pickup from the store”, he would be refunded to him from the store where he received the receipt.
The return will be made within 14 (14) working days of both the product and the price.
The customer is liable to indemnify the store if he has made use of it other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods until the cancellation is declared and the store is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation even by mutual clearing.